learn a bit more about us
Fill up enquiry form at website or contact at the customer care no’s, we will love to serve you.
At Capri we ensure that minimum documents are collected and evaluation is done of your proposal. We require below mentioned documents: ID proofs, address proofs, Bank statements, Property Papers, Financials.
At Capri each case undergoes a thorough evaluation process. We normally take 7 to 15 working days to decision the loan depending upon sufficient fulfillment of requirements.
Kindly refer the section schedule of charges.
Capri offers Equated instalment as well as Structured installment options for tenors 12 to 120 months.
You can speak to the Relationship Manager for more details on this.
We have customized income programs to calculate your loan eligibility which takes into account your actual income. We will determine your loan eligibility largely by your income and repayment capacity and collateral offered. Other important factors include your age, qualification, number of dependents, your spouse’s income (if any), Other Income, Assets & Liabilities, Savings History and the Stability & Continuity of occupation.
Our interest rates depend upon creditworthiness and market conditions.
Your requirement is assessed on the following parameters: Quantitative Parameters
1. Financial Ratios
2. Sales Turnover and Profitability Record
3. Credit History Qualitative Parameters
1. Management Details / Shareholding Pattern
2. Understanding Business Models through Personal Discussions
Minimum age of the self employed applicant should be 25 years & Maximum age of 65 years.
Following will be taken as security
1. The Asset financed (Equipment proforma Invoice mandatory prior to disbursement in all cases)
2. Hypothecation endorsement in the invoice and insurance (Including Transit Insurance) to be present before disbursement of loan along with Equipment Loan cum Hypothecation agreement.
3. Additional Property collateral or any suitable collateral such as Fixed Deposits and LIC policies (as specified from time to time by us)
The stages involved are:
4. Sanctioning of the loan